Ellis Bates Wealth Platform LOG IN
From October 2016 and on a phased launch, you will be able to log into your Ellis Bates account for online access to view your valuations, update your personal information and change your marketing preferences.
Details of how to log in will be provided by your Financial Planner at your next review.
Key Investor Information documents
Key Investor Information documents help you decide which fund may be right for you. The documents are divided into five key areas as follows:
- Objectives and investment policy - the aim of the fund
- Risk and reward profile - any specific fund risks and the level of risk in relation to potential reward
- Charges for this fund - all charges that relate to the fund
- Past performance - since launch, over 5 years or over 10 years depending on when the fund was launched. Please note that past performance is not a guide to future performance
- Practical information - further details on the fund and any supplementary information and documents required
Below is a link to the Key Investor Information documents for each fund. Please note that this link opens in a new window.
To access the Key Investor Information documents you will need your Porfolio Code which can be found on the white table within your Suitability Report provided by your Ellis Bates Financial Planner. You do not need to log into this section; simply enter your Porfolio Code where indicated and click 'view'.