Running a business is a full-time occupation which can inevitably lead to some firms overlooking vital aspects of the business planning process. There are several areas where using our services can help relieve pressure on a business, allowing you to focus on the day-to-day matters, by letting us handle areas such as pension planning, wealth management and employee benefits
Typically, planning for a business raises the following concerns:
- I need urgent advice on auto-enrolment, scheme implementation and how it will affect my workforce.
- How can we protect the business in the event of the death of one of our key employees?
- We are looking to review our employee benefits strategy.
- I am looking to sell my part of the business.
- We are looking to purchase another business premises.
- I would like to look at my own personal finances.
- How can we protect shareholder’s interests on death?
Financial planning for your business requires regular reviews, as your goals and financial situations are likely to change over time, as do the strategies for managing your wealth. We offer a full range of corporate financial planning solutions to help you, your business and your employees. If you would like to discuss the options available to you, please contact us.